Thursday, September 10, 2009

Cheer Pup, Chin Pup...


My petters -

Not much shaking today in the way of news or opinions. I'm feeling rather nonchalant. I think it might have been something I ate. I found a tortilla chip on the kitchen floor. Tasted more like an ethanol chip. Maybe that's the problem. I pooped this morning. I'm hoping to do it again later today. Mom get's excited when I go twice in one day. It's the little things - well in that case the big thing but you know what I mean. I started reading some Neruda today. What's a goblet of milk? That kinda stuff just makes me hungry. Although I think I'm lactose-intolerant. A scar from my childhood. Now I'm depressed. I won't be able to poop again and Mom will be disappointed. More than that though - it's one less treat. Now I'm really depressed. I'm gonna post a picture of myself. That should cheer me up as well as the rest of the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment