Monday, September 14, 2009

Mad Props



Above is about as close to Snoopy as you'll see me look. I was also hungover (Thanksgiving) and the atomic flash Mom had on the camera didn't flatter by any means. Speaking of Mom, I wanna take a moment to give some mad props to the fanbase Mom, Grandma, and Auntie. Finally, I got beagle street cred. Really though. Thanks. I'm about as cool as Danny Tanner right now. Maybe Comet. I do wanna say though that I love being freaking cute! I got the hook-up today from some Stepford wives. They gave me biscuits and talked baby talk to me. Bring on the biscuits - hold the baby talk! For one, I can hardly understand you anyway (I'm a dog!), so it doesn't help when you talk like Miss America 1995 (she was the deaf one) with a mouth full of mash potatoes. And two, articulation is matriculation. I don't even know what that means. I saw it on a bumper sticker I licked and liked. It tasted like feet. I have a foot fetish. Nobody knows toes like Bo(es). That should be a bumper sticker. And WTF! is that on the right?! I found it at the dogpark. Not sure what breed that is. Probably a Daschund. I'll lick the toes of anybody who can tell me what that is. I'm gonna go back to being really cute. Much puppy love to my followers (Mom, Grandma, and Auntie)!

No comments:

Post a Comment