Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Haters Already Hating

Within minutes of my first post the Haters are already swarming like vultures to a carcass. I expected this. Same thing happened to Machiavelli. Be it for me though, I'm just playing dead. They're yapping like Fran Drescher that I'm dictating this thing. How's a dawg gonna type without thumbs? Spell check suckas. Secondly, How's a dawg so smart? Well, really I'm flattered. But I ain't home 8 hours day all by myself just licking where it smells funny. I mean, I am, but that's for 5 hours tops. I read though. Mostly books on tape. Try it - if you can find the play button. I bet you gotta use your thumb. Bitches.

On another note, I'm thoroughly enjoying the urban vernacular and with it, persona. It's quite liberating. I like the idea of being from the Dawg Pound or at least a part of it. Mark Twain ain't got s-word on Big Pun! Also, I'm in the market for a new collar. Preferably one with chrome spikes or studs. Petco doesn't carry anything like that. Petcos for malteses and yorkshires. In other words - bitches!

No comments:

Post a Comment